Monday 9 August 2010

Wizzy won 1st intermediate HtM and 6th in Advanced Freestyle

Wizz has done well. Every show this year we have been to he has won his HtM class. He got a first at Findon Downs & Barnard Castle in novice HtM and now a first in intermediate HtM in Blackpool. I had entered for Anglesey in July but unfortunately I got ill myself and was not able to walk so could not go. The last 8 weeks I have been solely focussing on my new freestyle routine as on the evening before Barnard Castle I heard this song of Madonna (Hung up) and all night I had been thinking of what we could do with this music as this music fits so well to Wizzy's personality. I asked some help of Hayley Austin who is a choreographer / dancer and together we made this choreography, with her ideas on how I should move and my ideas on what Wizz should do we got a nice routine together. The public was very enthusiastic about my freestyle routine as well as our heelwork to music routine. I am very proud of my little boy! *love*

No comments:

Post a Comment