Friday 21 May 2010

Crazy stuff......

Koda is such a funny boy to do training with. I had decided to click Rogie for walking on a barrel while the thing is rolling over the floor as she is frightened of everything that moves underneath her little feet (pavement slaps that are loose make her jump a mile in the air). But before I try something like that with her I would rather have a bit of experience, so had a go with Violet (not afraid of anything). 


Koda watched and was determined he should have a go as well. So when I finished training with Vi and it was Koda's turn to train (obedience and freestyle) I took him off the lead that was hooked on a ground pen to put Vi on it and turned round to see him laying next to the barrel, looking very determined this was what he was going to do as well......He did really well actually (yes who could resist those sweet little eyes)...but he watched Vi so probably already figured out what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment